Monday, November 5, 2007

Hair



Every so often I get tired of my hair and cut it off. I reached that point about two months ago but just got it cut on Saturday. I planned on donating my hair to Locks of Love but you need ten inches and I only had nine and a half. Anyone want some hair?! :)

3 comments:

Shelly! said...

Wow Jess! I can't wait to see an updated pic with you WITHOUT the nine and a half inches!

And I can't believe they won't take it. I know at least three cancer crusaders that would love even JUST nine and a half inches!

Audrey said...

I definitely don't need more hair :)

We'll be around to check out the new hair-do.

brittani c. said...

congrats on the hair chopping!! Andrew won't let me cut mine. I might rebel and do it anyway.

P.S. I've "tagged" you. See my blog for details. :) Have fun!
-Wood