Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hungry boy

Eric made himself a sandwich for lunch one day. He was just going to let William take an occasional bite but William wanted it all for himself. He ate about half of the sandwich. (Even now as I type with William on my lap he is saying "mmm")

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Jessica,
How are you? Your little boy is super cute, what a happy little man. :) Well, you may not remember me, but this is Emily Norton (Ouellet) from the Ohio Mission. I am actually writing to you in behalf of the Keslers. They are heading out your way and wanted to contact you, but didn't know your current email address. The only information that I had was that you had a blog. So, they wanted me to leave a comment for you to contact them by email in hopes that you would all be able to get in touch. Do you have their email address? If not, please let me know. Just in case, you can contact me at my family blog: www.nortonfamily.us. Anyway, hope that you are well. Take Care!