Friday, May 23, 2008

Sick

William has been fighting a stomach bug for about two weeks now. Last week was terrible and tried our patience. William would not eat or drink and would often lie on the floor and whine. Poor guy didn't feel well but you only can stand so many hours of whining before sympathy turns to annoyance. This week he's more back to normal though we've just started another round of late night vomiting. He's lost at least two pounds and his tummy is gone. We're hoping he gets better soon.


Here's a picture of William on the floor whining. He wanted his shoes on and wouldn't let us take them off but he didn't want to go outside with them on.

4 comments:

sweet pea dee said...

we send our prayes your way!!
We love you!!
Aunt DEe

Rosander said...

Oh, I'm sooooo SORRY! I hate that. it's so hard when they are sick and just don't feel well. Sometimes I wonder who it's harder on.

The Stevens said...

Oh I am so sorry about William! Jetta and Henry just went though it a week ago. I finally put Jetta on a 24 hour liquid diet that cleared up the vomiting and most of the other yuckyie stuff. I hope he gets better soon! Oh, and can I even tell you how much I love the Dole Plantation!!!!! I love love love their pineapple ice cream! I pretty much could eat that all day.

Tifferbob said...

Hope William starts feeling better!

Mickey was in town this weekend to judge the goats at the county fair. It was great to see her!