Where has the time gone? William turned three years old and we can't believe what a big boy he has become. Here are some of the things he has done in his three years with us.
- He talks really well. Though he is still shy around strangers, he can talk up a storm when he's in the mood. He says things that surprise us and uses new terms correctly after hearing it once. He also has an amazing memory. He can recount details that even we have forgotten and is not afraid to correct us when we get it wrong.
- He is always on the go. He has endless energy that we envy.
- He is a wonderful big brother. He loves to play with Matthew and make him laugh. He loves playing peek-a-boo under the sheets right before nap time. He also looks out for his younger brother. He'll come up and tell us that "Matthew is awake and you need to get him" at 5:30 in the morning. I love it when he tells Matthew "it's ok, don't cry I'm right here."
William is a joy in our lives. He will come up to give us hugs and kisses "just because I love you." We feel so blessed to have him in our family and love watching him grow.





4 comments:
I cannot believe he's three either! Happy Birthday William!
Wow, he was just a little guy when we met him. Ady is getting so big too. I guess we have been here about 2 years though! By the way, I like the new hair do too.
I am glade he had fun.
Happy Birthday William! Time really does go by fast. I wish our boys knew each other. By the way you describe William, I think Bryson and him would get along very well. Love the updates and we're glad to hear that all is well with your family.
Post a Comment