For the last month Samuel has been eating solids. He enjoys them. His favorites have been sweet potatoes and squash. He's not a fan of any kind of fruit other than bananas which all the boys share one before bed. Since eating while sitting up has been a regular occurrence, Mom bought him a high chair so he's more secure than sitting on the counter top. Well apparently I took too long getting his food ready because this is how I found him one afternoon. He slept that way for about twenty minutes until Matthew came along and started patting him on the head.


Samuel has been eating so well that I started weaning him. He nurses one to two times during the day and then three times a night. I think night time will be hardest for him and me. Since we all share a room and Eric gets up early in the morning for work, I have to keep Samuel quiet when he wakes up. As Eric says "just plug him on when he wakes up." Often times he's just passing gas and not hungry but other times it's just a comfort feeding to fall back asleep. We'll see how it goes.
Samuel has been eating so well that I started weaning him. He nurses one to two times during the day and then three times a night. I think night time will be hardest for him and me. Since we all share a room and Eric gets up early in the morning for work, I have to keep Samuel quiet when he wakes up. As Eric says "just plug him on when he wakes up." Often times he's just passing gas and not hungry but other times it's just a comfort feeding to fall back asleep. We'll see how it goes.
1 comment:
really cute. i love the "plug him on" comment.
Post a Comment