Thursday, July 21, 2011

Samuel-son

I've decided that the boys need their own time in the spot light. Every few weeks I'll be posting pictures of each of them. So to start things off here is our little boy Samuel.

Samuel is definitely different from his brothers. He sucks both thumbs, not at the same time, he just discovered climbing so he can reach things. He holds his own with his brothers and can make himself heard in every direction. He has gotten MUCH better at sleeping and has been moved from our bed to the boys room/bed. (We currently have the beds in an L shape. William and Matthew have the ends and Samuel gets the corner). Samuel has recently learned to give kisses, open mouth of course. After prayer when we give kisses he's right there spreading his love and slobber. He cries/screams if I'm in the kitchen and he's not being given something to eat. Even if I'm doing dishes he comes in and complains. I think in his mind kitchen=food.

Samuel is also a mama's boy. He loves to he held and rocked. He loves bath time and water in general. He is also a mover. He walks really fast and thinks it's funny when he's out in front of us. Samuel is our little explorer and we love him.

No comments: