All dressed up for our first Sunday at church.
Rebecca wasn't happy that I was delaying her feeding for pictures.
We made through all three hours without a meltdown. This is how she was after feeding at home.
Oh and I have to make a comment about her socks. One of my primary kids gave them as a gift while I was pregnant. Hans (4) knew we were expecting and wrapped them up himself and dropped them off a few months before our due date. No one knew we were having a girl so I was happy that I could use these socks. I made a point of putting them on Rebecca for church and showing Hans his present. He was grinning from ear to ear to see that we were using his gift. Thanks Hans!
I think Samuel is going to be our official hairbow tester. :)
1 comment:
Samuel, I love the hairbow!!
Post a Comment