I remember playing Ten and a Half when I was a kid using Mahjong tiles. I taught William how to play a while ago and he recently started asking to play again. It's fun to play games that I grew up with and it helps his math skills. Samuel just tried to find matching tiles. Matthew took this picture.
I was so excited when Rebecca started giving kisses. At least that's what I thought she was going for. Instead she latched onto my mouth. Apparently she was hungry.
Being the youngest baby in the ward, Rebecca got the main part in our ward Christmas party, aka baby Jesus. She was so good! She didn't want to lie down so Eric sat her up and she looked at everyone and even smiled at the kids when they came up to sing. While this isn't the best picture I'm so glad someone captured it for us.
A preview of our Christmas card picture
(which will be late this year, sorry)
(which will be late this year, sorry)
No comments:
Post a Comment