Easter this year was very low key for us. The week before everyone except Matthew got a 24 hour stomach bug. By the time we were supposed to leave to be with family we were all wiped out. We stayed home and had a small egg hunt at home. Eric and I were being really lazy and didn't bother digging out the plastic eggs or the boys easter baskets. We just hid candy around and had the boys use whatever container they could find for their basket. Even though we kept things simple we all still had fun.
Rebecca watched us hide the eggs and tried to get a few for herself. When that failed she attempted to raid her brothers' basket.
I went to three different stores with all the kids to find bunny ears for Rebecca. I wanted to have her easter pictures taken. Once she tried them on the boys had to model them as well.
My little easter bunny
Rebecca likes playing with mirrors. She likes laughing at herself and giving kisses.
1 comment:
she is SO gorgeous!! love her!!
Post a Comment