We finally took the boys to the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC). For the last two days I've been telling William he has to be good if he wants to see the drums. And he has been an angel for two days! He really wanted to see the guys play the "boom boom boom drums". We met up with my cousin and her family and walked around to see the different village shows. The Tonga village was definitely William's favorite since that's where the drums were. We also went to the night show. Matthew stayed home with my mom while we took William. PCC recently changed the program so that it tells a story of a child growing up. It was really good. William stayed awake for the whole thing. He loved the "fire people" aka fire dancers. Anytime he saw fire he perked right up. Though it was a long day we had a great time. William has already asked to go back to see the drums and more "fire people".
My goal was to persuade William to dress up in a grass skirt. When the time finally came he surprised me and wanted to dress up! I was so excited! We couldn't get him to take his shirt off but he still looked so cute! He said that "next time I take off my shirt and hold the sword". This just means we'll have to go back!


2 comments:
how fun! nice grass skirt william :) hannah says hi too!
Oh, I love the PCC so much!! It is so much fun.
Post a Comment