While the first two children are in a more active stage I have to remind myself that I do indeed have three children. Samuel is so good which is why he is often overlooked and forgotten about. But I am so grateful to have such a good baby. He is now six months old and growing fast. Not as tubby as Matthew was at this age Samuel can sure hold his own like when I found William and Matthew laying on top of Samuel and he wasn't even crying!
Samuel has almost mastered sitting up on his own. He takes fewer naps during the day (though still naps when the rest of us do) and enjoys watching his brothers play around him. He only wakes up once to feed at night and then goes right back to sleep.
We love our Samuel and glad he's part of our family!
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment