On laundry days I have to get up early so I can get it done before Eric leaves for school. This requires getting up around 630 am so as to be done before 830 around the time Eric leaves. This morning I went back inside for the camera. I'm glad I did. Nice way to start the day, even if it was early. Oh the things we do for clean clothes!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Day Two
On laundry days I have to get up early so I can get it done before Eric leaves for school. This requires getting up around 630 am so as to be done before 830 around the time Eric leaves. This morning I went back inside for the camera. I'm glad I did. Nice way to start the day, even if it was early. Oh the things we do for clean clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment