Friday, December 9, 2011

Be Grateful

I got this idea from Stacy in Ohio. To help us remember to be grateful for the things we have and to keep the Christmas Spirit, write down what you're grateful for. I know I'm done lots of lists, promise this is the last one... for the year :)

100 things I'm grateful for:

10 Physical Abilities
1- Seeing: watching my family around me
2- Hearing: though it drives me crazy some days I love hearing my boys at play
3- Feeling: I love to tickle their little bellies
4-Smell: I love the smell of clean little boys after bath time
5-Taste: I love the different ethnic food that's out there
6- Sleep: Duh. I love sleep. Wish I could have more of it!
7- Keeping up with the boys. Whether they're running, jumping, dancing etc. glad I can still chase them down
8-A working body.
9- A working brain.
10-Being able to talk and say I love you

10 Material Possessions
1-My Computer
2- My home
3-My van
4-My phone
5-My glasses/contacts
6-My books
7-My bed
8- Refrigerator
9- Crafts
10- Camera

10 Living People
1-Eric
2-William
3-Matthew
4-Samuel
5-Mom
6-Mama and Papa
7-Extended siblings
8-Summer
9-Auntie Helen
10-Sharon

10 Deceased People
1-Dad
2- Jesus Christ
3-Joseph Smith
4-Amanda
5-Ben
6-Gordon B. Hinckley
7-Baby Mac
8-Aunt Julie
9-Brigham Young
10-Nephi

10 Things in Nature
1-Water
2-Waterfalls
3-Sunsets/sunrises
4-Waves
5-Trees
6-Beaches
7-Berry plants ripe for the picking- strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc
8-Soft green grass
9-Lite snowflakes
10-Mountains

10 Things about today
1-My family
2-My bed
3-Food
4-Blogging
5-Christmas crafts
6-Coupons
7-Texting
8-Toy Story 3- which allows me to blog
9-Organizing the storage closet- or at least one box from there
10-Vacuum

10 Places on Earth
1-Laie
2-Kirkland, Ohio
3-Sacred Grove
4-Black Sand Beach Hawaii
5-Lanikai Beach Hawaii
6-Redwood Forest
7-Salt Lake City Cemetery - Lots of history there
8-Glacier National Park
9-Chinatown!
10-My home with my family

10 Modern Inventions
1-Internet
2-Blogging
3-Stove/oven
4-Refrigerator
5-Electricity
6-TV
7-Internet Streaming
8-Remote controls- for tvs
9-Medicine
10-Light bulbs

10 Foods
1-Chinese food
2-Pizza
3-Olive Gardens Fettuccini Alfredo with chicken
4-Pepermint ice cream
5-Cheesy garlic biscuits
6-Papas ribs
7-Chicken in a biscuit crackers
8-Auntie Helens food
9-Chips
10-Mongolian Grill

10 Things about life (Sorry Stacy I changed this one)
1-Gospel
2-Learning
3-Adapting
4-Moving out of comfort zone
5-Meeting new people
6-Watching the seasons change
7-Traveling
8-Making memories
9-Planning for the future
10-Living Life

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Makes you think doesn't it....

I love your list and makes me remember how much I liked having you here.

Merry Christmas.

Karrot Soup said...

Nice! I might have to steal/copy.