February was a short month but filled with activities. Our Disneyland trip ended at the start of the month but the boys still talk about it. They really enjoyed it. Once we got back Eric returned to school and the boys and I got back to our craziness.
We celebrated Chinese New Year in our Chinese outfits. The boys love dressing up in them. The morning that they put them on I heard William tell his brothers "now we can do fung fu since we're dressed in Chinese clothes!" which they promptly did.
On a cloudy day I had the boys do some coloring. I broke out the packing paper and let the boys have at it. It was interesting watching them color. Matthew colors just up and down as does Samuel. But Samuel fills the whole space where Matthew does one small area. Matthew also likes using lighter colors and Samuel is all about dark and bold.
They had a great time and we left their master pieces up for the rest of the week.
February also concluded out unit on the body. I didn't do as many big projects as I planned but we learned about the lungs, heart, blood vessels, skin and other things.
Note to self: Matthew and Samuel were too young to really get into this topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment