William's had a couple of loose teeth. Last week his bottom left tooth was barely hanging on. We coaxed William into pulling it out and ended up with THE classic video of his reaction.
I wish I filmed a little longer but I was laughing so hard that the camera was shaking. Oh and while this looks like a simple event it took him over 15 minutes to get that tooth out!! He kept fiddling with it and we were getting annoyed, hence my comment of "just pull!" Oh oh and me saying "next" was that he was suppose to also pull out his top tooth but was too "traumatized" by the blood that no way was that going to happen. Anyway he got it out.
This week while playing with Eric his top tooth came out on its own. No waiting around for William to work up the courage to pull it out. All of a sudden it was on the floor.
This week while playing with Eric his top tooth came out on its own. No waiting around for William to work up the courage to pull it out. All of a sudden it was on the floor.
After putting it in a ziplock, I sent William upstairs to brush his teeth. He wanted me to see his clean teeth and that's when I noticed his other loose tooth.
See how it's just sitting sideways? Yeah it had to come out. I bribed William with Angry Birds Star Wars but still he was whining that it hurt. So again I watched him play with his tooth and "try" to get it out. I gave him a time limit since it was close to bedtime. Still he couldn't get it out. Finally I told him to come closer and I just grabbed it and pulled. He still got to play and went to bed with two less teeth.
Here's his new monster face.
The downside of all this teeth pulling: Samuel walking around trying to pull his own teeth out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment