I got my first blog award!! Although I had to chuckle at the fact that one of the requirements to be nominated was that I had to have less than 200 followers. That's sad and funny. But really this blog is mainly for family and friends so I guess our family needs to grow or I need more friends. :) Anyway here it is. Thanks Stacy for the nomination!
Winners of the Liebster Award need to do the following:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and link them in your post.
11 Random things:
1. I'm Chinese American but can't speak, read or write anything passable in Chinese. I still get a kick out of people who come up to me and start talking to me in Mandarin or Cantonese. I understand maybe a third of what they say but can't formulate a response unless I'm ordering food!!
2. I'm extremely protective of my pillow. Seriously, if the boys want to tease me they say "Mommy I'm on your pillow!" Don't know where that came from but yeah stay away from my pillow!
3. I have never read a Jane Austin book.
4. I strongly dislike seafood. Really won't touch the stuff.
5. I'm a teacher and love it! I home school my boys and don't regret my decision to do so.
6. I still wear jeans I bought when I was engaged to Eric over eight years ago. Three kids later and they still fit even if they are faded. I love them!
7. I cut raw chicken using a knife and fork. I don't like the feel of chicken on my hands. Eric and my mom laugh at me.
8. I've never dyed my hair. Think about it from time to time but never done it.
9. I hate socks, thus wear sandals as often and long as I can.
10. I don't own a sewing machine.
11. I love hearing my boys laugh!
Questions from Stacy:
1. What is your favorite vacation destination and why?
Anyplace with my family. Immediate or extended. Always fun when family is around.
2. What is your favorite type of pasta?
Fettuccine Alfredo
3. What is your favorite flower? Why?
Gerbera daisy. They're colorful, big and yet simple.
4. What is your favorite out of a box of chocolates?
Sees Candy. Caramels. And Scotchmallow!!
5. If you could pick any profession what would it be and why?
Other than teaching, I've wanted to do travel photography. Love to see different places and take pictures.
6. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall. Cause all the bugs are dead!!
7. What is your favorite Disney Character and why?
Tough one. I'm going with Mulan. I relate to the story/character and like how she single handedly kicks butt!
8. If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
I'd like to be a little taller. Being petite has it's "down side."
9. What do you collect?
Key chains. Every vacation I get one.
10. Books or magazines?
Books. Magazines are just full of ads nowadays.
11. Milk or Dark Chocolate?
Milk.
Questions for my Nomintees:
1. Do you like recieveing email or snail mail?
2. Dream vehicle and why?
3. Pet peeve.
4. The world would be a sad place without....?
5. Star Wars or Star Trek?
6. Have you ever met someone famous? Who?
7. Favorite smell?
8. What do you collect?
9. What melts your heart?
10. Role model? Someone you want to be more like? Why?
11. Craziest thing you ever did?
Blogs that I read with less than 200 followers and that I nominate:
2. The Nielsens
3. Larsens
4. Noodle Craft
10. All Rosie!
11. Mertinso
To those who I nominated, I love you! I won't love you less if you chose not to do this but it's kinda fun. Plus it gives me something to read.

1 comment:
Thanks! This is so fun, and I'll definitely respond. It'll just take some time (this is my third attempt at just leaving this comment given the one year old trying to rip my fingers away from my laptop).
Post a Comment