Remember when I did this to Samuel and introduced him to snow? Well while I was visiting my mom I did the same to Rebecca. Same location, same reaction, still priceless.
I'm actively trying to use up the things I have around the house. It's fun to think of different ways to use up what you have. I broke out my three inch binder full of stickers, some of which I've had since college, ten plus years ago. Anyway the boys loved going through them and selecting the ones they liked. After they were done I asked them to make up a story using the stickers on their page. William was very creative! Matthew even came up with a short story!! Samuel did very well at naming each sticker and telling me its color. They did another page and the stories and sticker illustrations got even better!
My little girl! She's growing so fast! She's learning how to sit up on her own and we just started her on rice cereal. She's enjoying it. She also loves to reach for any food we're eating or grab drinks from our hands.
All dressed up in our Chinese outfits.
Our newest family picture. Not planned, taken at the end of the day and surprisingly we're all looking at the camera! Can someone say frame-worthy!!!??? Sadly when I developed the picture, the photo place cut off William's head so I'll have to reprint them again. But soon we'll have a new family picture for our wall. And this time I didn't stress over outfits, colors, hair/makeup. Maybe that's why it turned out so well. Just us. As we are. A family.
No comments:
Post a Comment