Monday, July 6, 2009

All together

The whole family


Ye Ye and Nai Nai with the boys

7 comments:

Adam VT said...

I like William's idea of smiling for the camera

brittani c. said...

The matching Hawaiian clothes are adorable!

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

welcome home Hsu's! I was wondering what the age difference is for the littlest ones.

Rosander said...

So fun to have them home! That is so great! I bet you and your boys are loving having them home.

EJNielsen said...

Hillary, Jonah is 2 months older than Matthew. Baird, I'm enjoying them home but William is use to them being a name and voice on the phone. He still doesn't want to be left alone with them and cries when we do. :)

Karrot Soup said...

Wow, they really are back! That was really neat to see the whole family again. Tell them hi from us!

S. said...

Yeah--it's great to see the whole family together at the same time. Tell your parents welcome back.