Friday, July 3, 2009

Missing Hannah

William: I go Hannah's new house tomorrow.
Me: How are you going to do that?
William: Uncle Marshall go fly and I can go Hannah's house.
Me: Oh really?
William: Yeah. (Pause) I go play with Hannah pretty please?

We miss you!

Here's Hannah's reply (listed in the comments)
Hannah: "I want to go to Hawaii"
Me (Audrey) : "Why do you want to go to Hawaii?"
Hannah: "I miss William!"

3 comments:

mikensi said...

Hey, found your blog from The Gunter's. (Hi, Levin & Amanda, lol)! I can't believe how big your kid is! Do you have another??!

Audrey said...

So sweet it breaks my heart. Here's our conversation the other day.

Hannah: "I want to go to Hawaii"
Me: "Why do you want to go to Hawaii?"
Hannah: "I miss William!"

We miss you guys too! Hope your parents made it home safely, and that you're having a great time together :)

brittani c. said...

Your 'picture of the month' is soooo cute. I can't get over how chubby he is! Finn is right up there.