Before Eric started school again we took the boys to Spokane to the Mobius Kids Museum.
It wasn't as big as I thought it would be but we still spent about an hour there playing.


The boys loved playing in the water. They would have stayed here the whole time if I hadn't pull them away.


They also enjoyed playing with the carts and driving around the course. This exhibit was on safety which I don't think my kids got since they had more fun crashing into each other.
It wasn't as big as I thought it would be but we still spent about an hour there playing.
The boys loved playing in the water. They would have stayed here the whole time if I hadn't pull them away.
They also enjoyed playing with the carts and driving around the course. This exhibit was on safety which I don't think my kids got since they had more fun crashing into each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment