The end of June was a whirlwind of travel and events for our family. I literally took over 300 pictures in two weeks. In effort to consolidate things, I broke our trips into parts.
Part One: San Francisco
My last living grandparent died the beginning of June. She was 95 years old. She had an amazing life. I flew down for the funeral with my mom, who had come up to see us in Cheney, leaving Eric and the boys with his family. We would join up with them after the funeral weekend. More on that later.
| Karman, Shelton, Jake, Jason, Jensen, Jeremy |
The grandson pallbearers. Aren't they a good looking bunch?
All but one of grandma's grandchildren.
The grown ups
One of the things I always remember doing is gathering around grandma's table and eating with the family. It's always fun to catch up with everyone and just be together. Now that grandma is gone our gatherings may become less frequent but we hope to find happy reasons to see each other soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment