After a travel filled vacation and a mountain load of pictures, it's taken a long time to get things back to normal. I uploaded the pics quickly but felt exhausted by the idea to write 10+ blog posts. So I whittled things down and here's our July trip recap.
I need to Photoshop that girl in the middle out and put Sarah there. Then we'd have all the kids on the swings!
One of the big reasons we went to Utah so soon after our cruise/Oregon trip was to meet up with the Bartletts. If you can remember back to our days in Hawaii, they were our good friends. We stayed in touch after they moved and this was our first chance to see them again since the spring 2009. I love the fact that they now have three girls! And they are so cute!! Hannah has grown up so much since we last saw her, not to mention Emily, who was a baby when they moved, and Sarah who just turned a year old. It was fun to see the kids play together. William wanted to show off his boxing moves to Hannah while she just wanted to cook! We spent some time in the hot sun playing at Nielsen's Grove Park before heading to mom's house for lunch and more playing.
The Gunters are another family who we were excited to see. We got to meet Levin's new wife Natalie who is a sweetheart. Speaking of sweethearts, I always thought/said that William should marry Hannah Bartlett. I mean they have 3 girls and we have 3 boys, how perfect is that?! But recently William told me that he wants to marry Ansley instead. I'm good with that too. Sorry Hannah. The boys played well with Ansley, William colored with her, Matthew found some horses and Samuel walked around the room touching all the "pretty" girl things.
Other good friends that we saw:
The Goos. And I have three words to describe the visit:
Auntie Helen Food!
Auntie Helen Food!
The Wheats. Love my Grandma and Grandpa.
The Mumfords/Hartmans. Dear friends and former neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment