Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of July and other fun stuff

Well this blog has seen better days but we are still here and having fun. It seems like July will be a busier month for us or at least I've taken the camera out more often. We spent four days up with Eric's parents over the fourth of July weekend. Eric and I came home Sunday evening, leaving the boys with Grandma for a few days. There haven't been any tears and they have loved being up there. Before we left we did lots of fun things around and on the property.

Raspberry picking:
At Grandma and Papa's house we got to pick raspberries. I was excited for this since I wasn't sure if the boys would like it with all the thorns so I was glad we didn't have to pay or go somewhere to experience it.


 They liked to feed the "bad ones" to the goats.



 Sampling


They were nice and juicy. William did more picking than the younger two. At least we can cross it off our list of things to do. And we used the berries for dessert later.



 We walked down to the river one morning and spent some time splashing around.

 Enjoying homemade strawberry and raspberry shortcake with lots of whipped topping!

The boys love playing in the yard and just having room to run around. 

No comments: