Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lord of the Rings ending

For those of you who didn't know I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. As much as I love the movies I'm not blinded by the fact that some things could have been done better. Here's one improvement to the story.

I do love the trilogy and how it turned out. But it's still fun to laugh at what might have been.

1 comment:

Melynda said...

Oh man I am bummed cause our BYU internet will not let us see the clip...we are both HUGE Lord of the Rings fans and so you will have to tell me what happens. We will be moving in August sometime so we will be here in July. We would LOVE to see you. Just let us know when you are coming down. I am excited to finally meet your little boy.
Melynda