Sunday, March 16, 2008

Truck vs. Semi

This is Mama Mickey's truck in the summer... and now.

This weekend the Nielsen family had a scare as the matriarch got into an accident involving a semi truck. Everyone was praying that she would be ok and she is. The police say she was very lucky and we think so too. Nothing was broken except her truck. We're very glad that she was watched over and protected. We love you Mama!

2 comments:

Melynda said...

Wow that is scary...I am assuming this is Eric's mom you are talking about? I am glad she is okay but still so scary. I hate car accidents. I have been in 2 big ones since my mission (neither of them my fault) and they are horribly traumatizing.
Melynda

Rosander said...

Holy cow, Scary! I'm glad that she's ok as well. I get really nervous thinking about accidents. I told Kris we had to get a big car when We had Kids, Molly was a year by the time I got my "big" car, but I feel a lot safer in it. I can't imagine what would have happened if she was in a smaller car:( I really am glad she's ok.