Saturday, May 5, 2012

2012 Family Pictures

I had been wanting new family pictures for a while. William has some loose teeth and I told him they couldn't fall out until after the pictures so he wouldn't have a toothless smile. A friend from the ward and one of our neighbors graciously offered to take our pictures. It was a bit windy and chilly out but we got some great shots. Here's just a few. More to come once they've been edited.

 Matthew didn't want to swing so that's why Eric didn't pick him up. Can I just stay lifting up a 32 pounder with one hand is hard!?   That's how much Samuel weighs.

Finally got a nice shot with Eric.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are great family photos!

I owe you a giveaway treat. Let me know your address and I'll send you one...only 5 months late!

stacycrawford@msn.com

Joe and Christie said...

That's a great picture of you and Eric!

Natalia said...

Such a beautiful family :)